3.11.2009

Worth Every Full Priced Penny

Connor is getting to be at that age where he knows there are things that Colin is eating that we are not giving him, especially ice cream. Sometimes we sneak him a few spoonfuls here and there but he usually suffers for it in the long run.


On a recent trip to Ralphs, I was placing a box of Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches into my cart. Connor was riding in the basket and I could see his eyes open wide. He reach out for the box and knowing that there was forbidden fruit in there.

I thought that, with all the health nuts (no offense) in this world there had to be some kind of non dairy ice cream he can eat. Then, bam, I found them:


I hesitated for a bit, it was $6 for one box of tiny ice cream. But poor Connor's been so deprived of the finest things in life.

I have yet to taste them myself so I cannot answer the question in your mind right now.


But judging by the look on Connor's face they were worth every penny.





0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com