5.06.2009

My mom and I came to the United States for the first time when I was five years old. The very next day my Dad took us to Disneyland, talk about culture shock. Despite being very young, I actually have very vivid memories of that day.

This year, we decided to go to Disneyland for my Birthday. I had free Birthday admission which they upgraded to a 2fer. This was also the last month Colin could go for free. Some people would say that three is too young to take a kid to Disneyland since they won’t remember anything. But if you asked Colin about his trip, he'll talk your ear off about Dumbo, Small World, and the "scary pirate boats in the dark tunnel, and I got wet".

Colin will occasionally ask if we can take him to Disneyland, needless to day with the steep ticket prices, we won't be going again anytime soon. However, I did promise Colin that we would take him once he was fully potty trained. The money we save on diapers alone can pay for Annual passes!






0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com