Every year for the past years I've gone to the Vernoy Beach Camping week. I never really considered myself the outdoorsy type. Before I met Sean I never understood why people camped on the beach. But every year that goes by I've learned more and more about the wonders of the great outdoors. Some of pearls of wisdom include but are not limited to:
- Biscuits on a Dowel (My personal favorite)
- Cobbler in a Bag
- Boogie Boarding
- Surviving a week without technology
- Eventually You stop noticing how dirty you
This year we camped in Gaviota. It was windy. I could elaborate but it is really one of those instances that really requires first hand experience. Every night the winds would claim an unsuspecting group of campers. Not us, we held fast, grit our dirt covered teeth, shielded our eyes, and enjoyed our nightly Pier Parties.

0 comments:
Post a Comment