Some days pushing the kids around on the kitchen floor in an old laundry basket loses it's "wow" factor (yes that's duct tape, and yes Sean still uses it). I'm always trying to find ways to entertain the boys. I wanted to share some of these places with you. Sean and I know that they might be too young to even remember, but just seeing how excited they get is worth the price of admission.
First Stop....
Travel Town in Griffth Park
5200 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles.
Next to the 134 Freeway at the Forest Lawn Drive exit.
Admission: Free!! Miniature Train Ride: $2.50 2+, Under 2 Free
Colin doing his patented "Choo Choo" arm pull.
Look at that determined look on his face.
We also took them to see a hockey game that day. Colin tried his hand at Ice Skating...all I can say is, good thing they were able to refund my money. He's still a little too young. He did like the Hockey Game. There was a bit of confusion when he kept on asking to "Play Donkey, Mommy. Play Donkey!". He has a stuffed Donkey in the car and I couldn't figure out why he wanted to to that instead of watch the excitment in the rink. Donkey, Hockey...I guess it sounds the same to a two year old.

0 comments:
Post a Comment